Data Protection Policy LIEF Coaching
In this data protection statement AVG/GDPR you can read how LIEF Coaching handles your personal data. LIEF Coaching is a coaching practice that focuses on guiding and coaching people with energy problems. LIEF Coaching collects your data and it is therefore good that you know what is done with it and how you can indicate your wishes regarding your data. If you do not feel comfortable about the use of your data by LIEF Coaching, please feel free to contact me.
Email: email@example.com | Haarlem | VAT number: NL001166605B05 | Chamber of Commerce number: 55750761 | LIEF Coaching is a sole proprietorship, managed by Paulien Elzinga.
Personal data that LIEF Coaching processes
Below is an explanation of which personal data is collected and for what purpose.
- Contact. You can contact LIEF Coaching via the contact form on the website. In this form, you will be asked for your name, email address, the country where you live, the time zone you are in, and your message. You will be asked for this information so that LIEF Coaching can contact you to inform you about the coaching options and/or offer a proposal for an appointment.
- The intake form. The intake form contains the following information: date, name, date of birth, address, country, time zone, information about your health, information about your progress, and if applicable your progress with the Gupta program, telephone number or email address of someone from your support network, your coach question and in which payment rate you fall. This information provides the basis for an initial coaching session. LIEF Coaching needs this information to be able to estimate whether it can meet your request for help.
- LIEF Coaching needs the address details (name, street, house number, and zip code) for your invoice. This is mandatory in the Netherlands.
- Google Analytics. The LIEF Coaching website collects your data to improve the website. This is done with Google Analytics. This data is anonymous, so Google Analytics uses anonymous IP addresses and this data is therefore not linked to your personal data. Think of information such as the duration of your website visit or the pages you view a lot.
The data that LIEF Coaching receives and processes are managed by:
- Yourweb. If you contact me via the contact form on the website, it will be stored as an email on the Jouwweb server and forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gmail. The relevant email traffic is stored by Google.
- LIEF Coaching. The intake form and personal notes are on LIEF Coaching's computer. Invoices that must be kept for 7 years are on LIEF Coaching's external hard drive. The hard drive is in a cabinet with a lock so that no one can access it. LIEF Coaching does not use cloud storage.
- Zoom. You can record the coaching session on request, this can be done via a recording function of Zoom. After the session, the recording is saved on LIEF Coaching's computer and sent via Wetransfer to the client.
- Skype. You can record the coaching session in your Skype account, only in mutual agreement. The recording is only 30 days availabile in your Skype account.
Your data will be kept for a longer period of time by LIEF Coaching, but never longer than necessary, unless your data must be kept longer on the basis of legal regulations.
- Intake Form. The intake form is saved by the LIEF Coaching computer for 2 years after the last contact moment. The intake form will be deleted after 2 years.
- Personal notes. Personal notes are saved by the LIEF Coaching computer 2 years after the last contact moment. Physical notes made during the coaching conversation are put through the paper shredder that same day and are therefore deleted.
- Invoices. LIEF Coaching has bookkeeping in which all invoices are stored for 7 years for the tax authorities. The personal details on the invoice are your name and your address details.
- Zoom. A recording of a coaching conversation will be deleted from LIEF Coaching's computer after it has been sent to the client.
- Skype. A recording is only available for 30 days.
- Google Analytics. The data that Analytics collects on the website is anonymous, so it is not linked to your name or email address. This data is stored indefinitely within Google Analytics.
Sharing personal data with third parties
LIEF Coaching only provides personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement or to comply with a legal obligation. This is always done in consultation.
- No physical copies are made of your personal data. Your data is only managed in the above mentioned systems and software.
- The personal data managed by LIEF Coaching or by the before-mentioned third parties can only be accessed via the above software and are protected with a username and password.
- The devices that access your data are managed by LIEF Coaching and are locked with a password. The devices are protected with antivirus software.
- The number of devices that can access your data is limited to only the necessary devices.
- The external hard drive of LIEF Coaching is kept in a cabinet with a lock.
- Secure HTTPS connection. My website is made via Jouwweb and automatically contains a secure HTTPS connection (with SSL certificate) and DNSSEC for my domain name. With such a security certificate I can be sure that the traffic on my website takes place in a safe way.
View, modify, or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw any consent to the data processing. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by LIEF Coaching and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to LIEF Coaching to send your personal data to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer, withdrawal of your consent, or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To make sure that the request for access has been made by you, LIEF Coaching asks you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number, and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. LIEF coaching responds to your request as quickly as possible.
LIEF Coaching would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.